A few snips at the hair salon turned Jetta Fosberg’s selfless act into a school nightmare.
After the 10-year-old Ohio girl cut and donated 14 inches of her hair to Wigs for Kids, an organization that supports children who have lost their hair due to cancer treatments, she started being bullied at school, her mom told WHIO News in Dayton.
To show support for Jetta, “like” her anti-bullying page on Facebook.
"I don’t know any child that had ever died of words"
FUCKING BULLSHIT KIDS WHO ARE BULLIED COMMIT SUICIDE ALL THE TIME FUCK THAT ASSHOLE
you two should just get married…So romantic.. ( ･ᴗ･̥̥̥ )
lol sorry for using vulgarities initially. just too much feels.
Metal music has historically been heavily influenced by black music. First there was blues music done mainly by black people, then rock developed from blues, and finally metal developed from rock music. Metal has no roots in any of the old Germanic tribes at all. Any metal fan thinking that his music is an Aryan one is simply wrong, and singing German does not make this music traditional white music. Nazis in the third reich called music like blues (as well as jazz) “n***** music” and therefore would also not have liked metal music either.
Apart from the black blues influences of metal music there are lots of other non-Aryan influences in metal. The bass drum used in metal music derived from the bass drum used in jazz, which is originally the Turkish bass drum “davul”. Cymbals of any kind have Chinese roots, also with Turkish influences. The same goes for tom toms.
Metal is not the only music that has non-Aryan roots - the same goes for classical European music:
- The oboe derived from the Arabic “mizmar” (or “zurna” in turkish), which later became a shalm and finally the oboe as we know it.
- The lute is nothing other than the Arabic “oud”. Not even the shape has changed.
- The guitar is Spanish as well as Mauritanian (that’s probably why “Varg Vikernes” once called them “n***** instruments” and therefore stopped playing guitars in “Burzum”).
- The violin derived from the Persian instrument “rebab”. It is well known that Persians are “Aryans” as well, but anyway they don’t belong to the old Germanic tribes.
- The complete percussion section in European orchestra music comes from the Turkish military music of the Ottoman empire called “Janissary” music.
|—||Summoning’s Protector issues a hard hitting statement summarizing every reason fascism and anti-blackness does not align with metal music. Read the full piece here. (via alahaidgi)|
i feel like ‘restaurant’ shouldnt be spelled like that
les anglophones volent des mots de d’autres langues, puis chialent parce qu’ils ne sont pas orthographiés comme ils le voudraient
IM GONNA REBLOG THIS POST UNTIL I DIE IM CRYING
If you don’t like piercings, don’t get any.
If you don’t like tattoos, don’t get any.
If you don’t agree with abortions, don’t get one.
If you don’t like gay marriage, don’t marry your same gender.
If you don’t like something, don’t do it.
But DO NOT prevent someone else from doing it just because you don’t like it.
let’s all take a minute to stop and think about how Hagrid gave Harry his homemade birthday cake, told him how much he looked like his parents, and fed him sausages before he even started to explain that he was a wizard
let’s stop to think about how his absolute first priority was to let harry know that he was loved and cared for